Thursday, January 21, 2016


I was finally able to get some pics of my very small dungeon.  I'm using Hirst Arts cobblestone wall and cracked 1" floor tiles.  I have been looking at other people's dungeons and trying to find something that would work for me.  I decided to go with this style as I like the way it looks.  I plan to use these pieces for HeroQuest, Advanced HeroQuest, or any other dungeon crawling game.  This was the real reason why I wanted to start painting my orcs and goblins.

The last pic is an exploded view to show the pieces I used.  In the future, I plan to use larger pieces.  The hallways will be one piece not two.  The tiles are glued onto some black foam board, then everything is coated in Mod Podge, which I found out is just water downed white glue.  I then spray painted everything black, then painted the floor and walls.

I was originally just making random pieces with no plan at all.  When I tried to arrange them into a functioning dungeon I realized that I needed a plan of attack.  This is what I would like to eventually make.

Here are some action shots.
This isn't where I parked my car...


No comments:

Post a Comment