Wednesday, February 12, 2020

New recruits

Just finished some Orcs and Goblins for my slow building fantasy army.  I wanted to try and convey different tribes/clans coming together in one army.  After painting them I thought how to unify them.  I toyed with the idea of tattoos of face paint, but decided to go with red paint/blood on the helms/head.  This is how the Blood Helms were born.  I tried a new skin tone with the blue, I like how it turned out and will use it with my other Orcs. 
They are a mixture of old Citadel, Ral Partha, Blacktree, and some conversions.  The last two goblins are made up of and old plastic Citadel goblin, with Frostgrave barbarian arms, and Warlord Orc heads.
Still trying to work out my camera, so sorry about the photos. 
The Blood Helms in all their glory

The Boss and his two Lieutenants 






No comments:

Post a Comment